Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Is In The AIR at The Painted Daisy

Walk outside...take a DEEP BREATH ...can you smell it??? Fall is in the Air!
It has been amazing here in Dallas cool the past couple days and downright chilly at night in the 50s.
Odd most years it is hot this time of the year here in Texas but this year, the year I hit 50 it is cooler and reminds me of back home in Tennessee. Have to say I love it... my memory is not as sharp as it used to be but the cool nights bring wonderful memories rushing back in. Football games at Hillcrest in Memphis and sorority date nights at Union U... Zeta Love!

I'd love to hear your best Fall memory. Maybe it was the hayride you took in college, or trick-r-treating as a child or maybe with your child, bobbin for apples or maybe going apple picking.

We'd love to invite you to join us at The Painted Daisy Community and to follow us here.
I Shared this Fall Folk Art ePattern at the Painted Daisy but for those who did not grab it there here it is for all of you.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
http://www.box.net/shared/aohy5irdu9

Enjoy the pattern and please we'd love to hear your Favorite Fall Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment