Friday, September 25, 2009

Inspiration

I was thinking last night on what inspires me with decorating and crafting. Some of my rooms I have had a certain color or a shelf that I have planned the whole room around. I love to move things and change them up to give a room a different look. I also have certain things for each season that I add to decorate each room. I am going to get my fall decorations out this weekend and put my summer ones away. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year to decorate. I love to add pumpkins and gords to my bowls on my table. I even have corn stalks from my own garden to add to my display out front this year.
So what inspires you? Is it the seasons or a certain color? Maybe a cute doll or picture. Share with us how you get inspired to decorate.

1 comment:

  1. I live in a small apartment with a hubby and one of my daughters plus my 4 legged hearing ear dog so I have limited space. I will say that graphics inspire me a whole lot. Shweet Potato Designs's graphics inspire my dolls. And they are my decorations in my small space. I love fall and the holidays so i tend to leave up my small trees year round and change out the ornaments to fit the season. That reminds me I need to take a basket with me on my next walk with Chico and collect nuts and pinecones for a new fall wreath.

    ReplyDelete